Thursday, August 18, 2005

Update: Yes It Did Suck

Just a follow-up, I am literally 10 minutes out of the chair - screw going back to work...

Yes, for 1 hour and 45 minutes I was worked on, the entire time sucked ass... crown to be installed in 2 weeks...

And my insurance will pay 60%...so that means I'm out at least $450...minimum....

Did I mention that this whole 'deal' really sucks.... not only is someone inflicting the most uncomfortable pain that is legally possible and then as soon as they are done doing that to you, they say thanks and come again as they hand you THE BILL....oh joy, I get to pay for all this fun too... I can hardly wait to come back in 2 weeks to endure some more.... oh, and when's my next cleaning? I hope that's soon too so that I can spend some good quality time at the freakin' dentist office..... ugh

No comments: