Thursday, August 18, 2005

Man Is This Going To Suck...

A week or two ago I began to notice that one of my molars (tooth) was starting to ache when ever I chewed food using that tooth. I have a dental appointment coming up in a couple of weeks and figured if I could 'tough' it out I could have my dentist look at it when I go in for my routine checkup. Well, my tooth couldn't hold out that long... just the other night while eathing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich my tooth fell aprart. It seems as if the filling is still 'inside' of the tooth, but 1 corner of the tooth is now gone...

So in about 20 minutes from this post I should be sitting in a dentist's chair either undergoing or about too undergo some really uncomfortable and more than likely, somewhat painful dental procedures. I'm pretty sure a crown for that tooth is what will be coming my way... and what really sucks is that the dental insurance I have through my work is totally crappy... So not only will the actual procedure suck for me, the paying for it will be equally painful, making this entire experience a really crappy time....

No comments: