Monday, June 25, 2007

I've Seen Tool

Not much happening right now... summer is in full swing, it's been very hot here lately... But tomorrow is a big day... going to see Tool!!! This will be the 2nd time I've seen them this year... and I do believe my 9th time over all... Just to keep my memory fresh and a listing of the shows I've seen, here they are: 

August 10, 1997 - Fiddler's Green, Denver, CO. - Lollapalooza 
July 18, 1998 - Somerset, WI - Ozzfest/Warp Tour (My Review Here ... you will have to search sayow in the post for it...no blogs back then!)
August 3, 2001 - Red Rocks, Denver, CO 
September 6, 2001 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN (My Review Here ... Same deal as the '98 show, you will have to search the post for my review - search for sayow)
September 4, 2002 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 
October 15, 2002 - Sioux Falls Arena, Sioux Falls, SD 
May 12, 2006 - Orpheum Theatre, Minneapolis, MN (My Review Here - On Blog)
May 12, 2007 - Mid-America Arena, Council Bluffs, IA (My Review Here - On Blog - Pics) 
June 26, 2007 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN (My Review Here - On Blog - Pics & Video) 
* July 1, 2010 - Xcel Energy Center, St.Paul, MN (My Review Here - On Blog - Pics)
* March 13, 2022 - Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
 I can hardly wait to see them tomorrow and can hardly wait to make plans to see them again! Hopefully I can get some pics and/or short vids to share... * Updated 3/13/22

No comments: