Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Manhunt 2, GTA IV To Be Released

I saw this story here about Britain banning the sales of Manhunt 2 when it is to be released next month. I instantly became filled with glee because I was unaware that there was a sequel to Manhunt due out and now I am anticipating it's release for the PC. (I am a firm believer that gaming consoles are inferior in every way to a good PC for gaming and especially a first-person type game, the controls are often cumbersome and awkward to play.)

I then searched out for more info for this game and found the trailer from Rockstar games. Then I also noticed a trailer for GTA IV. I've played every GTA game since II, so feel obligated to continue with the next one.

Are these games violent and appropriate for children? Absolutely not. But they are typically well made games that do contain graphic content. I posted the trailers up for both these games for anyone else to view...





No comments: