Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back At It

I had a busy week last week with little time to post...worked late, stay up later, sleep in, repeat was my routine most of last week. Just re-adjusting to normality, so what's been going on?

NBA finals- yawn. I did get to check out game 2 and didn't even bother watching much of it because the Spurs had a 20+ point lead for much of the time I was watching. NBA has to be rigged if the Cavaliers are in the finals...no other team will guard Lebron?

Nadal won the French Open, again. I was pulling for Federer.

It has been raining fairly frequently in this region the past few weeks and starting this past Sunday things have begun to look more like summer. Sunny and warm. The area is now in 90+ degree weather and with the humidity, getting a bit steamy...but it at least feels like summertime versus non-stop overcast and rain.

No comments: