Friday, March 09, 2007

Time Change Party, March Madness On The Net

The RIAA has to be ranked right up there with the NCAA for a totally retarded organization. The RIAA is now going after probably there #1 demographic of people that purchase music (as well as steal it off the internet). The record industry is the only 'media' related industry that continues to actively and publicly try and pursue infringement. Instead of tying all that money into policing, lawyers and pursuit of offenders they could be investing that money into legal technologies and they would be making plenty of money where pursuit of piracy is a non-issue. Honest people will be honest.

Daylight savings starts this weekend. I've heard 1,000 reasons for and against daylight savings and I really don't care. I have always been championing my own cause the 'Time Change Party'. Yes, the only holiday that happens twice a year. It is not a religious or memorial-type holiday it is merely a twice yearly event that gives a person to go out and party. When I was single and living with 2 other guys we began the 'Time Change Party' and held the tradition for quite a while. I recall every Time Change Party being a huge success.

As a Denver Bronco hater, I like the move to get Patrick Ramsey. Ramsey reminds me a lot of Jake Plummer....crappy and that is what the Broncos need.

A friend of mine was telling me about CBS.Sportsline.com allows people to watch any of the NCAA BB Tournament games on the internet for free and sure enough they do! He did say that last year there was often times a wait and it appears as if CBS is trying to beef up the bandwidth but I would have to think the popularity of this feature is going to be tremendous, especially the first weekend.

Springfield's around America are competing for the honor of being the home of the Simpson's movie debut. Again, probably the first movie in a long time that I will actually probably go to the theatre to watch...but pay $9??? That's highway robbery...but alright, I'll do it.

No comments: