Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Frozen Four Set, Don't Look Down

Early indicators have some speculating on the fate of the PS3. Here's little tip for Sony as to why this latest Playstation game isn't flying off the shelfs, it's because it costs more than 500 freakin' dollars. I'm sorry, but I don't think everyone in America is chomping at the bit to spend 500 dollars on a game machine. Would I love to have a Playstation 3? Absolutely. Will I pay $600 to get one? Absolutely not. Let me know when they are below $200 and I may start to browse for one.

The NCAA Division I hockey tournament is set to start this weekend. You can get your printable bracket here (need Acrobat to view). UND will open the tournament against Michigan on Saturday in the west regional. UND was put in the same region as Minnesota which means only one will advance to the semi-finals. Minnesota won the WCHA tournament on an overtime goal. UND will be ready for the revenge game but best not look past Michigan. Notre Dame is the #1 team in the country? Yeah right. And St. Cloud is the only WCHA team in the tournament, best conference in collegiate hockey (imo).

And if you've listened or flipped by any news program you've seen this...the glass bottomed skywalk over the Grand Canyon. No matter how 'safe' the engineers describe this skywalk, I'm sure it would still seem eerie. Any bets on when the skywalk has its first jumper? I'm taking before Labor Day.

No comments: