Thursday, March 01, 2007

Plenty O' Snow,

Up until now this region has gotten about a total of 12 inches of snow maybe 18 at the most. Last night it snowed a good 6 inches and it is still snowing. Predictions are up to a foot by tomorrow. It's not cold so it isn't that bad...as long as my snow blower doesn't break down!

I'm already tired of following the stock market. Isn't this all just cyclical?

North Korea says they will 'denuclearize' in talks. I'll take that bet.

John McCain is running for president again
. I doubt I will vote for any non-libertarian but I do have respect for McCain.

Just yesterday I noted that there was a steroid bust and that Evander Holyfield was making a comeback, not thinking the stories would be related but yet they are... Holyfield allegedly is involved with the latest steroid bust. Well so much for respecting him anymore...

The Chargers don't look to make too many free agent moves during the offseason and they really shouldn't need too. They will likely lose Kris Dielman to free agency but they did strengthen their position on Tomlison's backup, Michael Turner. All seem like logical moves at this point but it doesn't erase the fact that Norv Turner is the head coach.

No comments: