Wednesday, March 28, 2007

1k Of Wolfenstein



I just hit a gaming milestone. 1,000 hours logged on Xfire of playing Enemy Territory (ET), which is a free, multi-player game that followed the game Return To Castle Wolfenstein (RTCW). I know I have played more than a thousand hours because I have played ET for several years before getting Xfire - which tracks your hours of gaming - but it is official now... I have wasted over 40 days of playing Enemy Territory.

Although being free, Enemy Territory has had great support from the people who play the game. The game has several variations that a person can play and new maps are still being created by players. It was created several years ago so you don't need a 'super computer' to play the game.

For someone looking to try out a FPS (first person shooter) without having to spend a dime, ET is the way to go...

No comments: