Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Good Bye Blog Feeds

Had some time today - before a busy weekend starts for me - to do some Blog-upkeep/upgrade. Frequent visitors of this blog may notice that the blog feeds have been removed and replaced with several boxes with links. The boxes are labeled with a topic and will contain the stories from the various blogs and news sources. Previously, I would list feeds from several sites and they would often list a feed from another site which was a feed from another site and so on. So to eliminate redundancy and out-dated information I am able to go right to the source and have a variety of feeds supplying the information for the topic.

In addition and essentially what prompted this change was that I have now started using Google Reader to view and sift through the news and that addon is a feature from doing so, so we'll try it out! I know will also be able to list some of the items that catch my eye but I really don't have to comment on each item.

No comments: