Sunday, January 17, 2010

Only 1 Home Team Loses

Only 1 home team provided disappointment to their fans this weekend...

Saints (at home) ... crushed the Cards....
Colts ( at home) ... crushed the Ravens...
Vikings (at home) ... crushed the Cowboys...
Chargers (at home) ... lose pathetically to the Jets ...

The game was over soon...

The Chargers couldn't move the ball, couldn't score.... couldn't do anything ...

The game was played on the Jets terms from the beginning... Chargers were lucky it was this close...

At home ... ranting on the internet before the game is even over ... That's how shitty the Chargers played ... if the game was even close, I wouldn't have been home... but to be blogging half way through the fourth quarter of a playoff game ... I'm going back to the bar... yes, and I will continue to drink, yes.... but I will not be wearing a Charger jersey... if they would have lost even somewhat respectably then maybe but today was a complete mockery....

It's a good thing I'm a long time Charger fan so I'm use to the disappointment and this year is just another frickin' day of misery... Thanks Chargers... I can hardly wait to be disappointed next year....

No comments: