Sunday, January 17, 2010

Charger Fans = Joke

I have fully accepted that the Chargers are a joke ... for as long as anyone can remember the Chargers have disappointed ... except for one game in 1995, when they somehow lucked out and beat the Steelers and then promptly got stomped by the 49'ers in the one and only Super Bowl the Chargers lucked out to get too...

I can't change the fact that I will continue to cheer for the Chargers but any faith in success has been totally extinguished... the Chargers should and will be underdogs in the playoffs regardless of who they play because of their history ... and deservedly so...

What's the history of the 21st century Chargers to date? ... Disappointment ... What's the history of the Chargers in the 20th century? Disappointment? Have the Chargers ever not disappointed... Nope....

I cheer for losers....which I have done for over 30 years now and I guess I will continue to do so... at least I am comfortable in knowing that my team is what it is... losers....

No comments: