Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disappointment Relief...

Oh, these losses like this are already common place for us Charger fans ... just another year of misery ... how will the Chargers lose this year?

That's why you need a 7-year old boy... why? Because he didn't watch one second of the game but upon hearing that his dad's favorite team lost he is now going to begin training to avenge the loss ... but he has no idea what he is up against ...

But as a Charger fan you will never get any respect and nor do Charger fans desreve any. Go 14-2 in 2006 and can't win a playoff game... win 11 in a row in 2009 and can't win a playoff game ... if you want to be disappointed become a Charger fan ... because until further notice that is status quo and I DEFY the Chargers to change my view...

Recapping:

As a Charger fan I was prepared for the Chargers to lose... why? Because the Chargers disappointed in the past have never, ever done anything to fulfill any of some labeled expectations ... tell me when they haven't?

Sure, I will think the Chargers can and should win...and right when I think that, right when I think the Chargers have a chance, they totally suck ass... it's the same deal all the time... I think it's almost better when the Chargers just suck shit all the time and not even be in the playoffs ... makes it easy then... just beat the Broncos twice a year and be 2-14 ... even pretending to be a Super Bowl team is becoming tiring... today's disappointment was expected ...

Chargers... get no respect ... deserve no respect.

No comments: