Friday, February 01, 2008

Selling Out

As many of my regular viewers of my blog know, I am a Libertarian and am supporting Ron Paul for president. But I also am proud to announce that I am a shill and instead of going to the Ron Paul rally in my home town on Monday prior to super Tuesday, I am driving to Grand Forks to work a Hilary Clinton campaign function.

Now before people start taunting and making fun of me let's make something perfectly clear... I am only doing it for the money! As I discussed the job responsibilities with the event coordinator, the job is (seemingly) incredibly easy so I initially thought the pay would be nominal...then I asked how much the pay would be and after hearing the offer - which is almost a week's pay for me doing 1 days slack work - I didn't hesitate to sign up...

I've got some car problems that are going to cost a pretty penny and this is just what the doctor ordered... a big fat, easy paycheck...unfortunately I will be working for a person that I despise with every fiber of my being so hopefully I won't get fired before I get paid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol you should take that money and donate it to Ron Paul!!!