Friday, February 22, 2008

Photos Prove Clemens At Canseco's Party

Roger Clemens' credibility takes yet another hit... apparently there is photographic evidence that will prove that Roger Clemens was at the Jose Canseco party in which steroids were discussed and possibly distributed. Something Roger denied and attempted to disprove McNamee by providing a pro shop receipt that would show that Roger was golfing at a golf course 20 minutes from Canseco's house and most certainly wasn't at Canseco's. What I think Clemens and his lawyers will do now to side-step this latest lie will be to state that Roger didn't attend the 'party' that Canseco had, which is why some of the guests didn't see him there, but that Roger came by after the 'party' so he didn't actually attend the party but just stopped by to visit after his golf game, yeah that's the ticket... And Rusty Hardin, if you didn't think of this defense yet and are simply reading it now - which I think is extremely likely with this hayseed - I hope I at least get a mention and I would be available to help his defense, and probably at a fraction of the cost he is paying now and I think I would be just as (in)effective as they have been for Rog.

UPDATE:

As a side note, why hasn't anyone in the major media picked up on this juicy nugget? ... Apparently McNamee also recalls a few specifics from this particular Canseco party, one of which was that apparently Roger's and Jose's wives showed off their surgically enhanced boobs to each other to compare boob-jobs. I want some follow-up on this story and I want it now, I mean the American public deserves to know the truth...

No comments: