Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Super Weekend Wrapup

Just getting back to normal after the big Super Bowl weekend. I thought the game was very entertaining for a Super Bowl and by the ratings so did the rest of America. The first quarter was probably as wild of a start as you could have asked for with the opening kickoff going for a touchdown. But when you look back at the game itself, you could see that the Colts beat the Bears fairly handedly and if you threw out the first quarter the Bears were soundly trounced. I would have to say that my prediction was fairly close to being dead on and only 8 points off. I did not see Prince at the halftime, as I never watch the halftime show, but apparently everyone is raving about his performance...good for him. Super Bowl commercials... the ones I saw didn't seem too amusing at all, as usual. It seems as if every year the commercials are hyped more than the game, the game actually lives up to the hype yet the commercials fail to follow-thru. I of course learned a long time ago to take Monday off to recover so things are still getting back up to speed for me.

The NFL also announced it's 2007 Hall Of Fame inductees. Cokehead Michael Irvin is receiving all the buzz because he is a cokehead loser. Thurman Thomas deserves to be a HOFer and should be the highlight of the '07 class, imo.

Meth snorting, gay-loving minister Ted Haggard is now completely heterosexual. But that's only because he hasn't been able to score some blow for the past three weeks while in 'counseling'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, man. But I love anybody who will call Mmichael Irvin a "cokehead loser"...