Monday, January 08, 2007

Rock Star Training

If you have a child age 10 or older and/or contact with any college-aged person, odds are you either have or have heard about Guitar Hero. I puchased the game last week for my family and it is a big hit. My daughter still needs to practice some of the songs but if she does, she is able to play them after a bit. So I will most likely need to purchase a second guitar so she can rock out with someone else. My son isn't old enough to grasp it yet, but if everything holds together, the game will be waiting for him in a few more years...and who knows by then there may be even more sequels to this game.

My son calls says this game is 'Rock Star Training'. They have songs ranging from Kansas to Megadeth. It's fun to play when you get a group of people together and really rock out!

No comments: