Friday, January 26, 2007

Headlines - Idol Rules, Nash Gets Screwed

I follow the NBA more than I watch games during the regular season because it is the NBA but after stating that first, I'll make the following comments: To further prove of what a farce All-Star games are, Steve Nash - 2 time MVP and likely a top candidate for the MVP award this year - is not a starter on the Western Conference All-Star team. But of course that is fan voting where Shaq, who has played (what?) 2, 3 games all year is a starter on the East... it isn't who is good, it is who people want to see.

How bad is it when you hire a guy and tell him that he will be offensive coordinator and if you don't find anyone better, heck, you can be head coach. Well that is what Jerry Jones did for the Dallas Cowboys. Making Jason Garrett offensive coordinator and say that he might be the head coach. I'm guessing so far Garrett is the only person who has said that he will put up with Terrell's bullshit...and unless someone of more prominence is desperate enough to do so as well, the job will likely be Garrett's.

Chris Henry is currently sitting in jail
. He really picked out some real winners to party with...underage girls. Your an NFL player, you can easily get some more respectable, hot, legal girls...if you would just try.

NASCAR is building it's Hall Of Fame. Not sure how many inductees they will their first year but I'm guessing Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt Sr. are in that group.

I am the only person in the world that doesn't watch American Idol. I am also proud to say that I have never watched even 1 second of the show. And still to this day, one of my most viewed blog posts was my rant on Why American Idol Sucks so maybe I am not the only person in the world...but close to it.

Vista is on it's way. So there will be a new Windows operating system coming out next week which means everyone has to get a new computer. This better not suck like ME did Microsoft.

Buzz Beer was just a gimmick on the Drew Carey show where they invented caffeinated beer. Well, why not put caffeine in a doughnut? But I say why stop there? Put caffeine into everything, use it like a condiment...but make sure you keep all those nasty drugs like pot illegal...

No comments: