Sunday, January 07, 2007

From Golden Boy To Goat

I am really not too interested in the NFC Playoffs but last night's game between the Seahawks and Cowboys was entertaining enough to keep me watching...and I'm glad I did.

I'm no Cowboys fan by any means. When earlier this season when Bledsoe was benched and Tony Romo came in and won his first few games he was the new annointed one in Dallas and some had the Cowboys as the new NFC favorite to go to the Super Bowl...I grew tired of that quickly and was glad to see the Cowboys lose to good teams and the Romo buzz quickly quieted.

All Tony Romo had to do last night was handle a snap on what would have been the go-ahead field go late in the game and he bobbled it and the Cowboys lose. So how will Cowboy fans react to his blunder? Let's face it, it was probably unlikely the Cowboys would have advanced much further in the playoffs, but with the NFC as shitty as it is this year, who knows...

No comments: