Friday, November 17, 2006

Too Much Free Time

I've said it once and I'll say it again... I wish I had so much free time that waiting in a line for days to see Star Wars or purchase the latest game console is a great idea.

Apparently there were people camping out for days to purchase the Playstation 3. These people bravely cease playing video games - probably their full-time profession - to stand in line to spend $400+ to buy the PS3, games, etc... which they then will most likely not be seen again until the next new gaming console comes out...man, it must be rough and again, I just wish I had enough free time where waiting for days to spend money even seemed like a good idea to me...

And of course it doesn't take long for thieves to enter the equation. Criminals usually aren't the brightest people around but one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together...

Let me get this straight... a bunch of nerds are going to be standing outside, in a line, at the Best Buy tonight at 3 AM and they all will have lots of cash as well as other items... hmm... I'm sure they'll be fine.

No comments: