Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bono: Bigger Than Jesus

Religion: an entity that is as corrupt and bastardized as any government, in my opinion, and a person does not need to go far to see proof of my theory. There is now a church that features the music of U2. A long time agao I made the claim that religion/clans will modify their 'service' (brainwashing) that will appeal to the people of today. A 'faithful' American wants the quickest, easiest church to belong too. With churches beginning to play popular music is just another ploy to get the mindless drones to their building so they can milk them.

I have mentioned it a long time ago that I inted to start my own church which features a drive-thru. You merely have to come and drop your money off and you will receive whatever you would like in return to make you feel like you have received something holy, a shot of wine, some unlevened bread, some holy water, incense, bag of beans...whatever you need, we'll have it for you.

A person may want to join my religion now while I'm keeping things affordable...once I mention that the weekly 'prayer service' is a viewing of American Idol, my congreation will explode...

No comments: