Monday, January 19, 2009

AC/DC - Fargo, ND - 1-07-09

I attended the AC/DC concert at the Fargodome in Fargo, ND this past weekend and I was still impressed with the band and their performance.

I am like probably 99.9% of other AC/DC fans, that is, I grew up listening to their music and am more fond of their past hits then really trying to like their new stuff ... so going to the show, I obviously wanted to hear all their classic stuff ... and they did not disappoint. Out of their 18 song set list, I think all but 5 songs were their older stuff ... Dirty Deeds, Whole Lot Of Rosie, TNT, Hell's Bells, Shoot To Thrill, Thunderstruck are just a few of their classics that they wailed out this past Saturday.

If I had any complaint regarding the show, it was that they only played for roughly 90 minutes ... but if that is the only complaint they can get from me, that is doing pretty well, in my opinion...

Angus can still rock and the band puts on a pretty good show. The Fargodome was packed to the gills - sold out, so there was 22,000+ people ... a very respectable draw for being a venue located in the Barren Wasteland.

Here are some videos I took with my cell phone, so the audio is fairly crappy ... and I actually had really good seats but, again because it is just a cell phone quality camera, the video really doesn't do the show that much justice ... but in case you want to check them out... here they are...





No comments: