Friday, November 16, 2007

Bonds Tested Positive In 2000

So I read the indictment against Bonds and the prosecution has a failed drug test taken by Bonds in November 2000 which is even earlier then when Bonds admits to taking 'flaxseed oil' and using a cream in 2002. And the use of the flaxseed oil and cream was to help him cope with his father's bout with cancer, so that he could sleep. Yeah, that's the ticket... Even if I knowingly was cheating, the reason was to help me cope with my father's fight with cancer, yeah that's it...and after he passed away, I still needed the 'recovery' items to help me with the pain...yeah that's it...so even if it is cheating, which it isn't, it wasn't because I knowingly wanted to cheat it was because of external circumstances...Why can't you understand this?

No comments: