Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Million Dollar Ideas

I will often come up with what I think is a 'Million Dollar Idea' that will eventually get invented and sold by someone...but I thought of it first and that and a nickel will get me a cup of coffee...

So I thought I should at least start documenting my Million Dollar Ideas so I can reflect on all the money I should have...

My first documented Million Dollar Idea is to place a USB plugin port on car radios, portable radios and tv's. Then any music/media files that are on a person's jump drive and/or portable device can be found and played on all these devices... a person could literally have their entire CD collection on their jump drive/media device and plug into a person's radio and hear their library...

Wouldn't that be cool?

Million Dollar Idea #2 is an awesome music device for your vehicles. A person would have a player in their vehicle that would play mp3's, wav's, etc... (the normal). The way a person would load their playlist to their vehicle would be done wirelessly... A person would/could be sitting at their PC in their house and drag-drop the songs they would like in their vehicle and then the device in the vehicle would automatically download and update the playlist in the vehicle. Obviously if the vehicle leaves or is not present when the playlist is updated, it would automatically seek out and update the playlist whenever in range of the wireless transmitter.

Bam, 2 kick-ass ideas right off the get-go... of course both of these ideas may already exist but if not... I thought of them first and deserve my untold millions of dollars for thinking of them first...

No comments: