Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Office: Getting Worse Fast!

Boy, when I posted in November that I thought the television show The Office had jumped the shark, I had no idea how bad it has gotten and so quickly...

I had not watched an episode in some time...and I guess I didn't miss anything because there haven't been very many new episodes anyways ... but I tried to watch the couple of episodes I had on my DVR this past weekend because I had nothing better to do. I attempted to watch the first episode which was the Christmas episode where Jim lets Phyllis be Santa Claus...like many of the newer episodes, I found nothing funny and stopped watching halfway through... then I watched, what I think was the 'latest' episode where a banker comes to inventory the Scranton branch and it turns into a clip show... a clip show! Well, that was it for me... The Office has been removed from my DVR playlist and I will no longer bother even wasting anymore time with that show ... it was good for a while but now is unwatchable.

No comments: