Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods Apology Speech

Just watched the Tiger Woods apology speech and I think it was about what everyone expected...

A couple of things I am taking away from this is first, it is quite clear who is the dominate one in that relationship and it ain't Tiger Woods. I can understand Tiger's anger at the paparazzi for following his mom and kids but when Tiger specifically came out to address the allegations that his wife, Elin, hit him on that fateful Thanksgiving night, I got the impression that when he (or whoever) wrote his apology speech got word from Elin that someone better 'set the record straight'...of course I don't believe that part and am still in belief that there was a fight and this apology was to deflect the 'impression' people have of their relationship...that is Elin beat the shit out of Tiger. I also then think, that Tiger is doing 'rehab' for two reasons, one to stay clear of Elin until she cools off...who knows how long that will be, and secondly to be in seclusion. I know Tiger has an image that he wants to project, but I've said it before and I'll say it again... I think he should cut the cord, pony up the $100 million to pay off his wife and get a divorce...then he could sleep with whoever he wants too and suffer no negative press for doing so...yes, it is a spendy way to get laid, but pussy has always been costly and in this case, is costing Tiger a shitload of money and will continue to do so until he returns to golf and starts winning again...married or not.

This appearance was Tiger dipping his foot in the water to check the temperature...having this press conference on a Friday, with a PGA event and the Olympics going on, one would think that this event will be swept from the front pages by Monday...

I was kind of disheartened to not hear when he plans on golfing again .

No comments: