Monday, December 03, 2007

Weekend Recap

As I posted last week, winter has hit the barren wasteland and the forecasted snowfall of 3-5 inches was an underestimation. The official snowfall total was 7 inches but I think that is a conservative call to keep it close to their forecast... in my front yard, there is at least 10 inches of snow. And the forecast is for more snow starting tonight thru tomorrow for a total of 6 more inches... so that could mean no snow to a foot...

And what was the deal yesterday? For some reason I felt the need to party like a rock star... sure, I like to enjoy a beer or two on Sundays while I watch football, but for some reason I drank like a fish yesterday... don't feel too bad today with the exception of being fairly tired... I can hardly wait to go to sleep tonight!

No comments: