Friday, December 14, 2007

Thanks Texans, Christmas Hiatus

Last night the Houston Texans helped the Chargers out by giving the Broncos a 31-13 beat down. The Chargers have to win just one of their last 3 games to clinch their 2nd straight AFC West championship. I watched the game last night and other than watching the Broncos get their ass kicked, which is always worth watching, the other real pleasant part of the game was no Bryant Gumble! Tom Hammond was doing the play-by-play and he is 1 billion times better than Gumble...it would be great if that was a permanent change.

And a holiday note... I am on vacation starting on Sunday until next year so posting will probably taper off a bit...but I'll try to check in. My 5 year-old son is already really stoked because he won't have to go to daycare and it will be him and myself hanging out for a little more than 2 weeks...

So, hopefully everyone has a safe and happy holidays!

No comments: