Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chargers Pummel Broncos; Holiday Cheers

It has a been a pretty good vacation...almost too good...

Christmas Eve the Chargers thoroughly pounded the Broncos. I find personal satisfaction any year the Chargers beat the Broncos twice and with the 2 ass-kickings the Chargers gave to the Broncos this year will give me some joy after the inevitable playoff loss that looms in the Chargers future.

So far on vacation I've played a ton of video games, some by myself and others with my 5 year-old son who, of course, received several new games to play. I've been drinking way too much every day, eating way too much every day and staying up way too late every night. I need to go into work for a brief period today and I am not sure how my body will respond...but I will attempt to remedy any afflictions by pigging out and having some beers later...

Hopefully everyone that reads this is also enjoying the holiday season...

No comments: