Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Week In Review

As I mentioned last week, my wife and kids were going to be out of town for 4 days...so I was left home alone...a very rare occurance for not just hours, but multiple days... so here's what I did - and note, it would have been more exciting, but I had to work 3 of the 4 days:

Thursday:

Didn't do too much, went over to a friend's house, drank some beers and played Madden '06.

Friday:

Started out after work, went out and had some food and drinks with a buddy then went to a local bar and saw a band play. The band was pretty good, my friend got trashed...went to the weekly card game around 1:00 AM and played cards until 3.

Saturday:

Worked from 10 AM until 5 PM. Went home, napped for an hour, then went to a friend's house watched Game 1 of the World Series. Drank some beers. Then went to a bar within walking distance of my house and hung out with some buddies - shut the place down at 2 and then stumbled home.

Sunday:

Chargers game on at noon...man that's too early when you stay up so late! Game 2 of the WS and off to bed.

No work on Monday and was good to get some rest in before going to work...

So yeah, nothing too exciting and if you eliminate the time I slept, the time I was actually at home for those four days was probably less than 2 hours...

No comments: