Monday, May 04, 2009

Tradition Of Losing Continues

This past weekend's Kentucky Derby was a thrilling one with a long shot, "Mine That Bird", thrilling the crowd coming from the back of the pack and blasting to the front on the final turn and beating the field impressively... and, which has been a 5, 6 year tradition for me... no money for me.  Sure, I don't bet a lot and I most certainly rarely pick longshots...but I have usually made some money on a triple crown event at least once every other year...but now, I am easily on a 15, 16 race drought ... well, maybe the Preakness will treat me better...


But in case you missed it, here is the video from the 2009 Kentucky Derby and just watch how Mine That Bird just launches itself into the lead...almsot like a switch was turned on...



No comments: