Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009

So I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.

This is an odd Memorial Day weekend for me because I have worked every Memorial Day weekend for...hmmm.... probably, at least, 13 years...but because the school system has altered it's schedule I no longer should be working Memorial Day weekend...

So what do I have planned for this, the first Memorial Day weekend I have had off in over 10 years? Absolutely nothing and I am looking forward to every moment of it! The weather is suppose to be nice so I'll likely fire up the grill a few times, maybe go for a bike ride or three, make sure to have a good supply of suds and just (hopefully) have a nice quiet and relaxing weekend....I am almost salivating in anticipation for it to begin...

No comments: