Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Favre To Unretire Soon

The draft is over and NFL teams will be starting up their mini-camps soon... so that means only one thing... Brett Favre is about to unretire...AGAIN.  His first move to unretire was accomplished, get released from the Jets ... and now he will be able to sign with any team that he wants too.  Wild speculation his struck this region that Favre will be able to now sign with the Minnesota Vikings...the Packers were able to block that move last year, but now nothing can prevent Favre from signing with any team that he wants too...


I am keeping my fingers crossed that he does indeed sign with the Vikings ... because he sucks and there is nothing more funny then listening to the rabid Viking fans... right now the Vikes (as picked by said rabid fans) will go 13-3 and win the NFC Championship... with Favre (or any "decent" qb) the Vikes will be penciled in as the next undefeated Super Bowl champs ... so I enjoy watching that all come crashing down every season... and adding Favre into the mix would just make it even that much more entertaining...

I hope the Lions have a decent secondary that can play outfield and pick Favre off 6 times each game they play...

2 comments:

Jim said...

I must say Say Ow... you called it long ago. Your blog read, always had read and still reads the saga of Brett Favre... before it happens. And here we are today, a joke of a QB. I once thought Favre was an okay guy, but now... I'm just plain sick of him and his routine retirements. Give it up already... go home and make more Wrangler commercials.

SayOw said...

Yeah Jim, for some reason I have been able to peg Favre's actions almost perfectly. I like to pat myself on the back for making my original posts in '06 and '07 when almost no one was calling Favre out and noticing his media-whore attitude, which has now been fully exposed ... now as far as me belittling him... I don't know if I could have made my predictions if I didn't have the attitude towards him that I do and that he so fully displays...