Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Is Here, Christmas Almost - Time For Vacation

To say that I have tapered off towards the end of 2008 in my blogging is an understatement and now it will likely all but stop until next year with maybe an exception here or there...or maybe not...


But with the Chargers likely to be one of 2008's biggest disappointments - as many have already labeled them and are just waiting for the inevitable playoff elimination to officially crown the Chargers as 2008's biggest disappointment - I really haven't had much to blog about and that is primarily because I have remained fairly busy for the past few months.  I started 'moonlighting' to make some extra cash and it has really helped my financial situation, but then again, when does earning more money hurt a person?  Unfortunately I have to work more to earn more and as soon as I can earn money without working, I will be signed up for that!

But last week I was surveying my time off I needed to use by the end of the year and then when I am needed to work and I realized that I needed to start taking days off RIGHT NOW!  So I did and will continue to do so!  I am essentially working just 4 days from today until next year so I will likely not be posting as much until I return... my children make sure to keep my computer use to a minimal when they are around.  I really don't have any big holiday plans but I almost enjoy doing nothing over then packing up and staying somewhere for an extended stay...usually by the end of a lengthy stay with someone else, I know I am anxious just to return home and settle in again...  but who knows...with having a bunch of time off and nothing to do, something might come up or maybe just on a whim I could be going somewhere and/or doing something because what else do I got going on?

No comments: