Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oprah Fat Again And Going To Stay That Way

Oprah Winfrey released an upcoming article in her magazine that says she has gotten fat and intends to stay that way.  Now I really don't even bother to waste my time with anything Oprah Winfrey does because she is just a glorified salesperson that has developed an empassioned group of women consumers.  But it is the empassioned group of women consumers I more openly mock...you see, these women IDOLIZE Oprah and she can do no wrong.  Her weight loss a few years ago was so inspirational and the women that idolize Oprah propped her up to near god status... now Oprah admits that her last significant weight loss was accomplished through starving herself and not through proper diet or exercise.  And now, she is openly abandoning any effort to try and stay thin again...I am sure this will be very inspirational to all the overweight women you inspired to exercise and diet...if Oprah can quit so can I ...

No comments: