Friday, December 05, 2008

Seau Unretires...Again

I've must have missed a few memos...


First I didn't know that Junior Seau retired...again... at the end of last season, but it's not really a big deal because he just unretired...again... and re-signed with the Patriots.  I knew he broke his arm last season and I figured he would return this season with the Pats...after they didn't sign him, I figured it was the typical trick of just waiting until they need him and then they would re-sign him...which is what they did... 

I don't understand why Junior feels the need to say he is retired at the end of each season only to play agian... it is almost as bad as Favre's wishy-washiness....

I still respect Seau's years with the Chargers but to "retire" yearly only to play again is just a desperate gasp to gain some attention... When Seau does actually retire, I doubt anyone will even notice anymore because they have already previously attended a Junior Seau retirement announcement at some time in the past....


No comments: