Monday, September 29, 2008

The Boss To Play Halftime At The Super Bowl

Excellent news came out this morning... I will continue to not have to pay attention to the halftime act at the Super Bowl because this year it is Bruce Springsteen who will be providing the entertainment.  I doubt I will ever have the urge to watch a Super Bowl halftime... I think the first and last halftime act I watched was in 1980, when I was 10, and of course the halftime act was 'hyped' up...and then I watched it and realized that there was no need to watch any halftime acts of the Super Bowl....ever again and I haven't.  This year will be no exception...I think the Boss might actually be the weakest act of recent... Sure Janet Jackson was weak too and Springsteen is probably right there.  Not sure how he is going to fill a half hour with hits, but I suspect a slow ballad/tribute song in the mix to consume some time...



No comments: