Monday, August 18, 2008

Madden '09 Is Out

Got my first chance to play the new Madden '09 game. Graphics of course are awesome and I liked the fact that much of the game controls are similar from last year with just some added elements...one big exception is the elimination of the R1 receiver (which is now pump fake) and now making him L1, but not a major adjustment.

They also got rid of the passing cone which I don't think anyone liked. I haven't been able to look through all the plays, but in the quick 2 games I played I was able to find several of both the offensive and defensive plays that I liked from last year but also noted that some were missing as well.

My friends that have the game have said that passing is a bitch, but when I played the game we had the passing slider more towards easier than harder and Philip Rivers was unstoppable!

I'll have to get a few more games under my belt to get a better feel for the game, but overall, just getting rid of the passing cone has me liking the game more so then in than the versions that featured that aspect...

No comments: