Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Jesus Favre Christ! Whiner Still Whining

To say that I have been totally sick and tired of Brett Favre would be an understatement... I was already fed up with his selfish bullshit 4 years ago and now, it seems, that the more times Favre pulls his selfish, whining bullshit to try and get out of Green Bay the more the media jumps on the story.

I have begun to scoff at anyone that has said that the Packers have mishandled this whole situation and that if the Packers had a "clue" at all, they would have Favre be their starter... what these morons fail to see is what the Packer organization knows all to well... that Favre is a selfish, whiner who's only concern is for himself. Over the past 4 years Favre has done absolutely nothing to show that he is a 'team' player but rather, he has done everything to show the world at what a whiny bitch he is and the only reason he has gotten a free pass on being blatently labeled a whiny bitch is that there are droves of blind Packer fans that would gladly bend over and get ass-raped by Brett Favre on a moment's notice because they view Favre as the greatest player of all time.

I haven't been near a television for about 15 minutes so I am not sure what the 'latest' is on the Favre saga... but the Packer team is fed up with the Favre story and Favre feels unwanted by the Packers - gee, I wonder why you whiny bitch? All this happened after Favre forced his way onto the Packer roster, showed up for practice and then leaving before practice whining about how the Packers are tired of his bullshit.

What will this glory-hound do next to make sure he can remain as the top NFL story for the entire season? Hopefully continue to be a whining bitch and suck at playing football... my hope is that he will be riding the pine and holding a clipboard for the Packers all season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man O Man that's strong. Are you a F.I.B.? Anyway, I'm throwing down my arms and agreeing with you. This is Brewers Vs. Cubs season, not Brett Favre season. Fuck him for not paying attention. Know what? The interviews he gives I can't really understand what he's trying to say. Packer Nation is divided..............(but I'd rather go bowhunting than get caught up in all this, anyway.)