Monday, August 18, 2008

Back From Vacation, Preseaon Began

So my posting was even more light the past week than normal, but it was because I was on vacation for a full week...away from the internet and DirecTV... so I haven't had a chance to watch either of the Charger Preseason games...but I got the last one on DVR that I may briefly scan just to get an early football fix...

I spent most of last week on beautiful Lake Sakakawea, the weather couldn't have been better, I golfed for the first time in 20 years...and it looked like it! But I want to try and get into golfing again, something I did quite a bit of when I was younger. I was using my father's clubs and I think they may have been a little too short for me...so maybe a new set of clubs sized for me might be the first step to regaining my 'game'.

No comments: