Friday, March 14, 2008

Summer Time Movies

I don't go to movies that much because 93.8% of them suck...and it also seems that any movie that is 'ultra-hyped' prior to its release will ultra-suck. But there are 2 movies coming out this summer that I think I will try to go to the theater to check out and both are sequels...the new darker Batman movie series has it's second flick in the series "The Dark Knight" and Indiana Jones returns for his fourth adventure, "Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull". Just my 'perception' from the trailers, I think Spielberg might disappoint me in the latest Indiana Jones...just looks like there is too much cgi...but who knows...both movies interest me...

Here's the trailers for both of them you haven't seen them yet...

Batman: The Dark Knight trailer:


Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull trailer:

No comments: