Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Firefox 3

I just started using Firefox 3 Beta...and my first impression is that it is pretty kickass...I don't like bookmarking a lot of pages that I go to all the time anyways, so this version does that for you. You see, I only bookmark pages I know I won't be going to until I wish I remembered that one page that had something...like drivers for my video card and other computer components...the instruction manual to my snowblower (bought it used and don't want to waste the ink and paper to print it out and then have my kids lose it)...etc...

It seems pretty quick and yoor url bar history is pretty slick...page titles are displayed along with the url as you enter it...kind of helping you scroll to the exact page you are looking for... as I said, I just started using it so it will be cool to see all the other cool new features...

No comments: