Monday, April 02, 2007

Form Your Own Rock Band, Wacky Weather

Looks as if the Chargers are shopping Micheal Turner, backup to Tomlinson. Early 'rumors' are stating Packers, Bills, Jets, Cowboys and Titans all have an interest in Turner. How can this Charger team possibly suck next year? By all appearances, the team is stacked for a couple more years with young players that all like playing together. Tomlinson has set a path that barring something unforeseen will land him in the Hall Of Fame. Now, if the right deal comes along, the Chargers would likely acquire draft picks or a player - the latter option is what I would like to see - that will hopefully improve the team What could possibly stand in the way of Charger domination in 2007? Oh yeah, Norv Turner...my dreams are already shot.

As I have mentioned, I enjoy the Guitar Hero. Now the company that makes the game, Harmonix, is releasing 'Rock Band'. Where you can create your own band online with people playing guitar, drums and even a singer. Sounds pretty neat. Currently our PS2 is not functioning, but plans for a new one are already in motion so I think we will likely get this game when we can. Sounds fun but I doubt I will ever do any singing...

Yeah, baseball season has started. The sport that you care about for this week and then you don't watch it again until September.

Looks like there will be no China Bowl for the NFL. Looks like the Chinese market will have to wait at least another year to get the spectacle that is the NFL. I don't mind preseason games played outside the U.S. but I certainly do not like the idea of regular season games being played outside of this country.

Crazy weather around here. I think the first weekend in March it was 70. This past weekend it was raining since Thursday and now there are forecasts for sub-30 degree weather and 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow. Are you kidding me?

No comments: