Thursday, April 05, 2007

Masters Starts, Google's My Maps

The first PGA major of the year and "A Tradition Like No Other," The Masters starts today and plays through Easter. I'd be watching the tournament regardless of whether or not Tiger is playing, but I admit that I do cheer for Tiger because he could very easily be the greatest golfer of all time. I will often pull for a person who can be considered a great if I can respect them. Barry Bonds I have no respect for and is not nor ever will be the greatest home run hitter of all time in my world. I pulled for Walter Payton, Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky. All of which are the greatest players of all time in their respective leagues. Right now Jack Nicklaus is the current holder of greatest golfer of all time but anyone that is following Tiger's progress knows that his reign of greatest golfer of all time may not last his lifetime.

There's a pic of the kids dyeing Easter eggs. My son was especially excited to dye eggs and has wanted to do so for 2 months already.

Google is releasing their 'MyMaps' web site which is interesting. Just goto http://maps.google.com and it lets you create your own 'map' and share pictures, videos, text, etc. And obviously Google is allowing public sharing so it will only be a matter of time when a 'master map' will have pictures of almost every place in America...it will be cool!

Wouldn't you think Apple Inc. would be all about be environmentally friendly? Being that it is so 'hip' with the p.c. crowd, but no! Apple was ranked LAST in environmental friendliness by Greenpeace. If Apple has to start revamping its production and manufacturing to become more environmental friendly their products' price would be even more astronomical and not worth it.

No comments: