Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What's On Tap?

So in 3 1/2 hours my X-Mas vacation begins and I know many are wondering what I will be doing. At first I was hesitant to post my activities as to not create enormous amounts of jealousy amongst my regular readers, but I've decided against my original intentions and will reveal the action packed, non-stop agenda I have planned for my Christmas vacation...

Well, first there's the obvious... I got to start and finish my Christmas shopping. After that, I am getting my driver's license renewed...so there is day one: 4 hours of Christmas shopping and probably an equal amount of time standing in line at the DMV...jealous yet? A trip back to my 'hometown' to see my parents, sister, brother, friends, etc.. with the kids for a day (maybe two) is slated to occur sometime after Christmas.

Well, there you have it... the extent of my Christmas plans...not really too exciting, but my birthday is also next week, but normally noone cares. It's one of those birthdays that just happens at the wrong time for any kind of fun to happen... shortly after Christmas and just before New Year's Eve. When I was younger it was great because it was a perfect excuse to go out drinking yet one more night during the Christmas break...but now, I'll probably be in bed by 10 or 11.

Alright the countdown to excitement is now at 3 hours and 24 minutes...

No comments: