Thursday, December 01, 2005

What A Week!

Finally getting a chance to catch my breathe...

Had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving and then... literally... I went to watch the Charger-Redskin game this past Sunday - and the Chargers are about to give me heart problems but that is another story - and the drive to the bar I watch them at was normal... but not so when I left. For almost the instant I set foot inside, a blizzard was just beginning to hit our region... and actually at first it was rain, which turned to freezing rain and by nightfall, was snow. Then the wind kicked in and most of the town was shut down on Monday and Tuesday morning.

I did make it down to Minneapolis Tuesday afternoon to see Clutch at First Avenue... good show, great time... the trip both ways did have stretches where the interstate was in less than ideal driving conditions, but overall not too bad...

After a week off from work... I really have no ambition to work the remainder of this week but I'll try and 'tough it out'...

No comments: