Monday, September 12, 2005

Season Kickoff Hangover


So the Charger game outcome wasn't the one I expected, nor wanted, but that did not deter me and some buddies from having a good time watching football all day and drinking way too much. Here's two pictures I managed to take on my phone...the first one is during a 'layover' as we traveled from one bar to the next before the late game started and stopped by a friends house to pick him up and of course have a couple of drinks. The second is at our final destination...It was 2 hours after that photo that I had to go home because I couldn't stand anymore....didn't eat anything all day and drank way too much... but was a good time and I was in bed by 11, so I made it to work with little problems...but I'm definately not moving very fast and I'm not so sure if I'll make it through the Monday night game tonight...but we'll see... I noticed I still had plenty of beer in the fridge! :)

Happy season kickoff everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a Bills jersey in there. Whoever that is he is obviously a man of taste.