Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Enjoying Slacking

So I'm "officially" on vacation, but reality has been I've been not working (or doing work related activity) since June 11th... it will be tough to get back into the groove, but that will be a later development.....Unfortunately it is "feast or famine" in my occupation, so the slow time is much enjoyed for I will end up working 8 months in a row come September......but until then, I'm enjoying it... drinking too much and having way too much fun then I should have for my age....

Observation:

I don't normally watch ESPN because it sucks, but on vacation, there is nothing else on TV so that's what I have the TV on... and how bad does Danica Patrick have to suck so I don't see a 3 minute feature on her? Last I checked she sucked and no one cared about the IRL but ESPN continues to hype this... but oh yeah, they have a vested interest in it and want me to watch... to date I haven't watched a single IRL race since......... EVER...

I would rather see a feature on Lance Armstrong and the Tour De'France... here's a guy that is going for an unprecedented 7th win and that gets barely 30 seconds of coverage on ESPN and instead they have a 3 minute piece on Danica Patrick for the 36th day in a row.... is she that good looking???? Well, to race-heads, maybe.... but to a 'sports geek' that I am.... no..... ESPN sucks.... if Fox Sports didn't suck as much - when not covering live sports (same as ESPN), then I'd have an option....at least they don't have Stuart Scott, but that's all they got going for them right now...

No comments: