Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hochuli To Officiate Charger Game

I can not believe what I just read... Ed Hochuli is going to officiate this weekend's Charger preseason game. Are you kidding me? For his own safety I would think Ed Hochuli would not be allowed to officiate another Charger game for the rest of his life after last year's bullshit call in Denver that gave the jackasses a win. And yes, I know the Broncos still had to score and get a 2 point conversion to eventually win but that will not temper my rage for his bullshit call.

It also appears as if our bud Ed will be officiating other Charger games throughout the season...I just hope the Charger fans in San Diego boo him relentless anytime he opens his mic to drown out his bullshit...

Reading a story like this right away in the morning really can ruin a person's day....

I despise Ed Hochuli....I loathe Ed Hochuli...

No comments: