Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I've Been Busy....

Yes, it's the same excuse, but I'll always use it...

The past couple of weeks I've been working like a dog... got some new equipment installed at work, like a Synergy 100 switcher (a small video switcher), a Pinnacle Deko 1000 Character Generator, a third camera and a new replay system that utilizes 2 Sony DDR1000 machines (tapeless video recorders). For those that don't care...which is most everyone... it is all pretty cool stuff compared to what I was using before. After getting all that installed we had the combined North Dakota Class A Basktetball tournament here, which I used all the new equipment... everything seemed to go ok and other than working some long days, wasn't all that bad....

This is just my 'check in', I hope to get posting again....

No comments: